Finally, one of the projects in which we have put more effort and illusion is made public.
We present Territorio Rural Inteligente, an initiative of Telefónica and Junta de Castilla y León:
OdinS has successfully completed the following pilots:
– Almazán (Soria): Smart Water Meters
– Golmayo (Soria): Intelligent irrigation control
– Baltanás (Palencia): Monitoring of water quality of E.D.A.R.
– Villamuriel de Cerrato (Palencia): Pumping monitoring
– Grijota (Palencia): Monitoring of pipelines
– Mediana de Voltoya (Avila): Pumping monitoring
– Mediana de Voltoya (Ávila): Water Quality Monitoring
Muy Interesante magazine has also echoed the news: https://lnkd.in/ggefqjD
Finally, we would like to thank all the collaborators for their dedication and effort in making this great project possible.
IoT is here to stay!